Does social media ever feel like a waste of time? Like you’re spinning your wheels? Not getting traction? No clicks, likes, fans, or opens?
You might be making some crucial mistakes you’re not even aware of. Mistakes that could be costing you customers, web traffic, clicks, and engagement.
Good news: You can fix your mistakes.
Better news: It’ll take you less than an hour to do so.
Join the web event “The 7 Social Media Mistakes You’re Making & How to Fix Them” hosted by Think Digital Academy founder, Justin Wise.
On this web event, you’ll learn:
1) Where 80% of your social media results (more purchases, traffic, members, etc.) will come from.
2) What an editorial calendar is and why virtually nobody uses one.
3) Why “engaging the conversation” is the worse social media strategy on the planet.
4) Why online influence is more important than ever.
5) How to instantly improve your search engine rankings with social media.
PLUS, you’ll get exclusive access to a 14-minute interview with New York Times bestseller and social media powerhouse, Gary Vaynerchuk. Gary’s worked with some of the top brands in the world and shares some of the biggest social media mistakes he sees
Registration is free. Anyone can sign-up. Get more details and join this exclusive web event by clicking here.