Friday night was so great.
The Lock-in was so much fun, and I got to meet so many great kids. I love them so much!
I finally got to go to bed at about noon-thirty on Saturday, and slept for about 6 hours, I was exhausted!
A few highlights of the Lock-in:
1) 37 students showed up, and rocked the LC building.
2) Myself plus 4 other gracious, wonderful, awesome adult volunteers helped make the night go smoothly.
3) Cooking some burgers and hot dogs in the rain around midnight was definitely an adventure.
4) So much food!!!
5) We all watched the movie To Save a Life. Absolutely amazing movie. Nearly made me cry.
6) So much bonding with new friends.
7) I was surprised at how many students ended up sleeping.
8) Spontaneous random games ended up being awesome. Sometimes the unplanned things provide a great time.
9) More kids spent time hanging out and interacting with each other with live games than playing video games and watching movies in the side rooms.
10) I believe a great night was had by all, and I look forward to getting to know everyone more in the future!